Doações para a criação do Portal rosário

quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

Dawn

It is late, almost dawn, the lights were out in phases and all, tired, have been slept. Only we still insist agreed to remain in this connection. Anxious and willing to love. Stay bikini? Stay with me! Because all I ignore because it is MADRUGA, such ingratitude. What do I feel? Insomnia, loneliness, inspiration and desire to walk. Do not blame, I do not apologize, because the flaw is fatal. I even forget that you are not anyone .... his name is dawn. In off you say, that only has value, when you have the values repartit. Offers then you suffered my poems and in return you just do not let the day was born. I screamed so much that my voice burned my throat. And a raucous look more crazy. I'm dizzy from both floor by memories ... And why neglect try to recover the past. The past happened. It is a page you imagine, write to other readers. For his neglect, the sun rises ... The day morning and it no longer our pact, because you already past.

Nenhum comentário: